Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Vote for me!!


I promise not to raise taxes for the average middle income American Quilter, lol.

Seriously, AQS is having an online quilt contest and I would appreciate you talking a look. Here is the link..

http://www.americanquilter.com/

If you look near the top you will see a drop down for "Shows and Contests" then click on the "Online Contest". You can then look at all 15 pages of quilts and vote for your favorite, or look to the lower right hand corner and search for quilt #1073. A vote for me is a vote for American Quilters everywhere!

Seriously though, the top prize is a trip for three (two people and a quilt, lol) to Paducah next March! I wanna win so bad it hurts. And honestly, this quilt, "Paradise Found" is perfect for this kind of format, as it is very graphic. Take a look, and thanks!

No comments: