Friday, June 6, 2008

Another Friday

The Bunnies have grown, I hope the rest are okay......


SOOOO windy today, I went to Walmart and saw a woman running full speed after her shopping cart. Between the 60+mph gusts, and downhill nature of the parking lot, oh I wish I had my camera.




Anyway, more quilting today on the "bedspread" I have to admit I am getting bored with it-it's just so big! But only a couple more hours today. The pic you see are a couple of the bunnies, eyes open and very alert to everything around them. I hope the other ones are okay, nature has a way of letting things run their course....

Tomorrow some volunteer work with H E L P (homes for endangered and lost pets) and you can see what they are all about at http://www.helpinganimals.org/ I serve as an adoption counselor and have made a raffle quilt (see the pic) for the annual dinner in October.

No comments: