Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hump day!

I remeber we always used to call Wednesdays that. Once you got past Wednesday, the worst was over. Well, since I started working from home, almost anyday can be hump day. I try and get errands done during the week when no one is around, and sometimes work on the weekends. So the whole work week thing is kinda blurry.

Today I am doing a HUGE quilt that's not really a quilt. It's this fabulous Moda print and ONLY that, and I will do something simple, But it's 120X106, so that's pushing the limits of my table. I also have an little Priority Alzheimer's quilt that I am going to quilt on my DSM (domestic sewing machine) For more information about these fabulous little fundraising quilts, you can go to my website and click through at the bottom of the homepage to Ami Simms' website and efforts to fund alzheimer's research. Bless that woman!

No comments: