Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Busy, busy beaver!






I am so busy lately, but I like it. Especially when I can keep the stressful feelings at bay. When I feel like things are getting a bit hairy for deadlines, etc., I just take a deep breath and take an ACTUAL look at what I have have going, and when it has to be done. It's never as bad as I think it may be.

So here's the latest, a very nicely pieced panel in the middle, and multiple borders of varying types. I did much stitch in the ditch that doesn't really show, and then some detail in the panel, and then some other quilting to enhance the design. I like how it turned out, and so does my client. Unfortunately, I just realized I took many detail shots and forgot to get a whole shot and now the client has it! Oh, well! You can see the detail closer by clicking any photo.

No comments: