Monday, September 15, 2008

Inspiration stikes!

I was finishing up a couple of quilts for the upcoming quilt show, September 26th and 27th at the Prisco Center in Aurora. Inspiration struck and these two gals got the super-duper treatment!




This first one is all batiks, very nicely laid out, and I believe this client just started sewing. Really nice result. The quilting is fern-like feathers, and squiggly lines and really shows off the diagonal elements, don't you think?








This next one was a mystery quilt that a good friend did, and it left alot of fun empty spots for quilting. I know she likes feathers, so feathers she got!









2 comments:

Vicki W said...

Both of those quitls are beautiful and I lvoe your quilting.

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Pretty quilts! I like the one in batiks... nice and warm looking.

Hey... I thought I was the only Caron who quilts!