Saturday, September 12, 2009

4 Ribbons!

Well the Fair paid off! A record (for me) of 4 Best in Category Purple Ribbons! They were for Bed, Machine Quilted (a very large category!) Best Crib quilt, Best Professional Wallhanging, and Best Apron (!!!) So I am very happy, I thought I could pull off 3, but the apron was a surprise!

Anyway I have been working like crazy on my Texture Magic, and here are 2 more samples. A Baby Quilt made from the Bubbly Babies pattern, and a stocking I made very simply by foundation piecing to batting, strips of red and gold and gold hand-dyed. They I used Texture Magic on the cuff, and trimmed the whole thing with gold ric-rac. I would say all told it was about a 2.5 hour project and will demonstate to the shops I am calling on that the sky's the limit!


1 comment:

kj said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.