Friday, September 25, 2009

TA DA!!! The raffle quilt is done!


Here are pics of the raffle quilt that I designed and quilted for Prairie Stars Quilters Guild. The foundation blocks were made by members of the guild, the center applique was done by Chris Berry. Now I just need to get busy and make a pattern for it, which will be sold to help benefit the guild. So glad this phase is complete!

Detail 4

Detail 2

Detail 3

Detail 1

You can get the pattern from me via PayPal, $12 PPD. or $10 from me in person, all proceeds to go to the guild's educational efforts.

5 comments:

Vicki W said...

It's lovely!

Granny said...

Beautiful quilt with fantastic quilting!

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Stunning quilt! Love your background quilting.

Rose Marie said...

A stunning quilt and the colours are absolutely perfect! Love that applique block.

Caron Carlson said...

The pattern for this lovely is done! Please let me know if you'ld like one and I will mail it to you. You can pay pal me for $13 ppd at quiltaholic_518@yahoo.com