Friday, January 22, 2010

Out and about with Quilts and Texture Magic!

Well, the weather is not getting the better of me. Even though this weather brings out the worst in my arthritis, I believe firmly that you have to "just do it". Next week, Tuesday the 26th, I am speaking at Clare Oaks Retirement Community in Bartlett IL, I hope to sell some bags and talk them into a workshop or two. I have no idea how many of them can quilt or sew, so we'll see.

I am also planning a trip down to Kankakee-if you have some suggestions about great fabric/quilt shops there or on the way down, pipe up! I haven't been to that area in years, so I am clueless.

My newest venue for teaching is online, and I am pretty excited about it. The first class I am teaching at Quilting Weekly http://www.quiltingweekly.com is a Mystery! I hope you will consider quilting along with me as we unfold a quilting adventure. I promise to throw in tips and tricks along the way!

Well, till next time, remember to only quilt on days that end in "Y"

No comments: