Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Goin' to Ohio!!

I am very excited. I have been selected to teach at QwM (Quilting with Machines) in Huron, Ohio. It is between Cleveland and Toledo at a very nice resort called Sawmill Creek. It looks really nice, and it is a brand new venue for the show. I have been wanting to teach at a big show for sometime, and am very grateful for the opportunity. I plan to kick some quilting booty, lol.

I will be teaching this cool new technique I developed for quilting borders and sashings. I also will be teaching a fav, Invisible (REALLY!) Machine Applique. It's one of those things you just have to have in your quilty bag of tricks. Then I also will teach Totally Textured Tote, a tote using Texture Magic.

So here is the link to their site, It is in Late September, 23 to 26. See you there?!??

http://www.quiltingwithmachines.com/

No comments: