Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here we come, Fair City!

I am exited to be going to the Fair City Quilter's Guild, so called because they are in Sandwich IL at the Federated Church, 7PM on Monday. Sandwich is the home of the Sandwich Fair and has been my favorite places to show quilts for about 5 years now. All the other county fairs seem dirty and not well kept, but this one is so great! It's always the weekend after labor day, starting Thursday. The best fiddling, chickens, food demos and GREAT home ec displays, including quilts, needlework, wallhangings. The list goes on. And these ladies are the big time volunteers that run that building at fair time.

I got 4 purple ribbons last show, and I hope they aren't busy right now making sure they have enough ammo for my visit, lol!!!!

Anywho, join us if you like, the 15th, and you'll see a Texture Magic demo and samples from my own patterns. If you come, please introduce yourself!!

No comments: